CatIO Network - AS137256
An experimental peer-to-peer mesh network project all about IPv6 and dynamic routing.
What is CatIO Network project?
As our tagline shown above, this is an experimental peer-to-peer mesh network project. We provide users with IPv6 access and many kinds of services by operating the autonomous system AS137256.
All services are only available to a small number of users we trust. If you are invited by any of us, please contact us via email.
Not available at this time.
CatIO Network (AS137256) has an open peering policy. We would like to peering with you, but you must have:
- Publicly routable ASN
- Publicly routable address space (at least one /48 of IPv6 space)
- Completed ASN record in PeeringDB
- Up to date Maintainer, ASN, AS-SET, and Route/Route6 objects in a IRR that we supports
If you meet the criteria above and would like to peer with us, you should respect following rules:
- Only send routes that from your own network
- Only send traffic that is destined to routes that we announced to you
Drop a mail to email@example.com to tell us your prefered peering method.
Point of Presences
|Los Angeles, US||100Mbps||EVIX, 4IXP|
|Taoyuan, TW||100Mbps||GeekIX Taoyuan|